Core Institute Clinical Study
Skineez® is FDA-Approved Medical-Grade Compression
Skineez® is an FDA-Approved Medical-Grade Compression socks and Sleeves that improve skin condition through moisturizing. The Skineez® compression socks are infused with skin moisturizing ingredients, including shea butter, apricot kernel oil, rosehip oil, retinol & vitamin E, which help maintain softness & hydration throughout your day. The process of applying the Skineez® garment spray to the Skineez® garments is a patented technology.
In a four-week clinical study, there was an average improvement in skin firmness after wearing the socks for 8 hours a day, six days a week. The average increase in skin elasticity was 19%.
- After just one week, 80% strongly agreed that their skin felt softer and smoother in a clinical study.
- After just one week, 85% strongly agreed that the socks fit well.
- After just one week, 93% of the people strongly agreed that the socks were comfortable.
- After just one week, 96% of the people strongly agreed that the fabric was soft.
FDA-Approved Compression Socks Uses
Skineez® graduated compression socks 10-20 mmHg are considered mild to moderate compression.
- 10-20 mmHg mild to moderate compression socks help to relieve leg discomfort associated with mild varicose veins and post-surgery.
- 10-20 mmHg moderate compression socks help with poor blood circulation, leg discomfort, mild to moderate swelling, tired and aching legs.
- 10-20 mmHg moderate compression socks help prevent deep vein thrombosis for long-distance travelers and help prevent edema.