Today is National Poster Worker Day. The perfect way to thank these essential workers who work together to bring our mail six days a week without fail is to give them compression socks.
Here are five reasons why compression socks are perfect for postal workers.
- Compression socks are micro-massaging by gently squeezing your legs.
- Compression wear helps increase blood circulation, which helps pump oxygen-rich blood to our muscles, increasing energy and quicker recovery.
- They help relieve the discomfort from the swelling of feet, legs, and ankles.
- Compression stockings help prevent varicose veins, which are caused by standing for long periods.
- Compression also helps prevent blood clots in the legs, deep vein thrombosis. The cause of DVTs is increased pressure on veins due to long periods of sitting or standing.
As you know, postal workers spend hours on their feet, which can lead to foot, leg, and even vein problems. The best way to comfort tired feet and leg muscles are with compression socks. And not just any compression socks, Skineez compression socks are hydrating with essential moisturizers that are skin-reparative.
How is Sknieez different from other compression garments?
Skineez compression wear is compression reinvented! Our patented microencapsulation technology delivers natural ingredients to hydrate and tone while wearing. The moisturizers make the garments extraordinarily soft and pliable, making them easy to put on and comfortable to wear all day. Pick up some Skineez today!