Celebrate National Wellness Month with these Skineez® products that will help you get fit and trim! Each week Skineez® will publish an article with tips and info related to Health and Wellness.
Help your performance and recovery with compression wear.
Compression helps improve circulation, which oxygenates the blood and adds nutrients to help improve your performance. Compression works by helping blood return to the heart, which may be impeded from your extremities (feet, hands) and from inflammation due to injury or illness. By speeding the return of blood to the heart, your body can deliver more oxygenated blood to all parts of your body and to injury sites, which speeds up recovery time. This decreases foot fatigue, swelling and micro-massages your legs and feet.
Choose the right gear for your activity.
Skineez® Skin-Reparative has just released a new Sports line of compression socks. Similar to the Skineez® collections for Medical, Beauty and Work, the new Sports line of socks are moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry and healthy. All of our socks are pre-treated with our all-natural skin protectant ingredients like Shea Butter, Retinal, and Vitamin E.
Skineez® Sports socks includes three styles - Ankle, Crew, and Knee-High:
- Ankle sock length reaches just below the ankle.
- Crew sock length reaches the middle of your calf.
- Knee-high length reaches just below your knee.
They also come in four colors, black, white, gray, and royal blue, with a reinforced black heel and toe to help minimize blistering.
Skineez® is the ONLY FDA-Cleared skin protectant fabric. Skineez® is clinically proven to repair, moisturize, and renew your skin while increasing circulation.
Here are five tips to help you stick with a new exercise routine.
- Choose an activity that you enjoy doing. Where you choose to walk, run, hike, play soccer, softball, dodge ball or go to your local gym is up to you. If you have fun, you are more likely to stick with it.
- Find an accountability partner. If you have someone to encourage you to stick with your new routine, you will be more likely to succeed.
- Set goals. Aim for something easy to achieve; this will help you feel like you are making progress. Once you reach your first goal, reward yourself, then set another and repeat.
- Keep track of your progress. When you look at a record and see where you started and are after time, you will feel great to know how far you have come.
- Allow time for rest and recovery. It can be a challenge to find the balance between pushing yourself to improve without overdoing it. A little push to advance towards your goal will help get you there. However, if you overdo it, you run the risk of injury, setting you back.